Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008/Hyderabad
About the Event
The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. The Hyderabad edition is organized by hyd-eclipse.org (a Hysea initiative). There will be a presentation of a few interesting usecases of Eclipse and Eclipse sub projects. The event will conclude with a networking of the Eclipse developers’ community in Hyderabad.
Date and Time
December 11th 2008, 6pm
- Welcome Address
- A beginners guide to Eclipse- Get up to speed quickly – Suresh Inavolu - Progress Software India
- OSGI- Aditya - Progress Software India
- GEF/EMF- Vikram - Beehyv
- Design Patterns used in Eclipse
- Closing Comments by Ramesh Loganathan representative from Hysea,also VP & MD of Progress Software India
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. Note that this requires a bugzilla id. Alternatively, you can send a mail with your particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following format: Copy paste this in the subject line: "Eclipse Demo camp 2008 - November Edition"
In the body:
Name of the company you work for
We'd like to see as many people show up as possible. However as the number of seats is limited, we request you to register early to guarantee a place.
List of people currently registered
- Uma Sudhan, Progress Software
- Kiran Kumar, Progress Software
- Ramesh Loganathan, Progress Software
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. List of available topics:
- P2- Eclipse's new update mechanism
- Eclipse Refactoring Framework
- Babel Project-i18n in Eclipse
- Design Patterns in Eclipse
- A beginners guide to Eclipse- get up to speed quickly
If you want to present on a topic not in this list, please add it to the above list or contact the organizer.
- Name, Topic
hyd-eclipse.org (a part of Hysea ) is organizing the event
Uma Sudhan P, Progress Software
For more info: mail: sudhan at progress.com