Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008/Austin
Freescale's North Austin facility map
7700 W. Parmer Lane
Building A, First floor, Room 110.
Date and Time
November 12th 11:30am - 1:30pm
Chris Aniszczyk, Code 9
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Chris Aniszczyk, The State of Plug-in Development
- Donald Smith, Intellectual Property Law For Dummies
- James E. Ervin, Groovy Eclipse and Groovy Monkey
- Thomas Watson, OSGi?
- Tom Hochstein, Freescale's Multicore Tools.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Chris Aniszczyk, Code 9
- Thomas Watson, IBM
- Donald Smith, Eclipse Foundation
- Joshua Slack, Ardor Labs
- James E. Ervin, Groovy Eclipse
- Ken Ryall, Nokia
- Frank Kurzawa, AMD
- Shawn Spiars, Phurnace Software
- Brian Bauman, IBM
- Nicolas Bihan, ITN
- Youngjin Park, Cisco Systems
- Rick Vestal, Freescale
- Al Rincon, Freescale
- John Cortell, Freescale
- Tom Hochstein, Freescale
- Consuelo Ortiz, Freescale
- Irene Sierra, Freescale