Eclipse DemoCamps Mars 2015/Munich
Engage in the Eclipse community this Summer at the Mars DemoCamp in Munich. If you are interested in Eclipse Topics, this is the event to attend in the larger Munich area.
Tel: +49 89-38338-0
Date and Time
The DemoCamp Munich will take place on Tuesday, June 23rd.
Agenda (Proposal Phase)
- Eclipse Scout: What's new with Mars, Matthias Zimmermann, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
- Eclipse SmartHome: pimp your home to be smart, Jochen Hiller, QIVICON/Deutsche Telekom AG
- EMF Forms 2.0, Jonas Helming, EclipseSource Munich
- e(fx)clipse Compensator, Tom Schindl, BestSolution
- Package Drone: The OSGi first software artifact repository, Jens Reimann, Package Drone
- OASP4J-IDE: Automate setup, configuration and update of your development environment, Jörg Hohwiller, Capgemini
- Using Eclipse for Mainframe development, Thomas Zierer, Bayerische Landesbank
- Jekyll and Hyde with Jubula, Alex Schladebeck, BREDEX GmbH
We are open to proposals from the community. If you are interested in presenting your project at the democamp, please submit your proposal to matthias(dot)zimmermann(at)bsiag(dot)com.
|17:30||Meet and greet|
|18:00||Welcome/Intro||Matthias Zimmermann (BSI), Jonas Helming (EclipseSource Munich), Angelika Wittek (Freelancer)|
|19:30||Soft drinks & snacks (break)|
|21:15 - 23:00||Networking: Buffet, beer and soft drinks|
Interested in Sponsoring?: If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please submit your proposal to matthias(dot)zimmermann(at)bsiag(dot)com.
BSI Business Systems Integration AG - Featured Link - Eclipse Scout
EclipseSource München GmbH - Featured Link - EMF Client Platform
Location Sponsor Capgemini Deutschland GmbH