Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014/Zurich
Engage in the Eclipse community this Summer at the Luna DemoCamp in Zurich. If you are interested in Eclipse Topics, this is the event to attend in Switzerland.
We have invited a list of top speakers to talk about their pet projects. The scheduled talks cover a wide variety of topics. Be prepared to hear the latest news on the Java 8 Support for Eclipse, the Xtext, 3D visualisation of EMF models, mapping of EMF models to SQL data bases, Scout, and last, but not least see a flying shark in the ETH lecture hall!
The demo camp will take place in the ETH lecture room HG D 1.1 located in the main building of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. For details see
Date and Time
The DemoCamp Zurich will take place on Monday, June 23rd. The exact time is to be defined.
- 17:00 - 17:30 Meet and Greet
- 17:30 - 17:40 Welcome/Intro: Matthias Zimmermann, Serano Colameo
- 17:40 - 18:00 Ein kleiner Reiseführer durch die Eclipse Welt, Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- 18:00 - 18:25 Eclipse und Java 8, Daniel Megert, IBM Schweiz
- 18:25 - 18:50 Xtext: What's new with Luna, Sven Efftinge, itemis AG
- 18:50 - 19:15 Visualizing EMF-models in 3D, Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Itema AS
- 19:15 - 19:50 Soft drinks and snacks (break)
- 19:50 - 20:10 EMap - Map your EMF-Models to an SQL-Database, Tom Schindl, BestSolution GmbH
- 20:10 - 20:30 Eclipse Scout: Cloud Backend, Automatic Documentation and other Luna features., Andreas Hoegger, Matthias Zimmermann, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
- 20:30 - 21:00 Flying sharks and m2m, Klemens Edler, Florian Pirchner, Lunifera GmbH
- 21:00 - 22:00 Networking: More beverages, beer and food
BSI Business Systems Integration AG - Featured Link - Eclipse Scout
itemis Schweiz GmbH - Featured Link - Xtext
If you - or your organisation - are interested in sponsoring, please contact: matthias dot zimmermann (at) bsiag dot com.
There are many opportunities: Beer, softdrinks, snacks ...
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to <add the organizer name and email address here>.