Eclipse DemoCamps Luna 2014/Kassel
If you travel by train and arrive at the ICE Bahnhof Kassel-Willhelmshöhe, take the Tram 4 and exit at "Marbachshöhe".
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 10th, 2014, opening 17:00
If you would like to give a demo, please add your name and topic below or write an email to Manuel.
- Karsten Thoms, Itemis AG - Eclipse Scout/Xtext/Xtend (working title)
- Carsten Reckord, Yatta Solutions - Eclipse Luna: Hot Topics
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it! Alternatively, use our website to register.
Note: Though its up to the speakers, please be aware that the event language in general will be German. Most talks will be in German.
- Johannes Jacop, Yatta Solutions
- Dr. Christian Schneider, Yatta Solutions
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
- Dr. Falk Lauterbach, Yatta Solutions
- Marcel Hahn, Hahn Projects
- Lennert Raesch, Universität Kassel
Eclipse DemoCamp November 2013
Eclipse DemoCamp Kepler 2013
Eclipse DemoCamp November 2012
Eclipse DemoCamp Juno 2012
Eclipse DemoCamp November 2011
Eclipse DemoCamp Indigo 2011
Eclipse DemoCamp November 2010