Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Zurich
Engage in the Eclipse community this Summer at the Kepler DemoCamp in Zurich. If you are interested in Eclipse Topics, this is the event to attend in Switzerland!
The demo camp will take place in the ETH lecture room HG D 1.1 located in the main building of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. For details see
Date and Time
Thursday, June 27th
- 17:00 - 21:00 (talks)
- 21:00 - 23:00 (informal part)
BSI Business Systems Integration AG - Featured Link - Eclipse Scout
itemis Schweiz GmbH - Featured Link - Xtext
If you - or your organisation - are interested in sponsoring, please contact: matthias dot zimmermann (at) bsiag dot com.
There are many opportunities: Beer, softdrinks, snacks, location ...
The Agenda is currently in progress
- 17:00 - 17:20 Meet and Greet
- 17:20 - 17:30 Welcome/Intro: Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Serano Colameo, Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- 17:30 - xx:xx e(fx)clipse - JavaFX meets Eclipse, Tom Schindl
- xx:xx - xx:xx Spray: A quick way to create Graphiti editors, Karsten Thoms
- xx:xx - xx:xx Slot 3, Serano Colameo
- xx:xx - xx:xx Slot 4, Lorenzo Bettini
- xx:xx - xx:xx A Hitchhiker's Guide through the Eclipse Eco System, Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation)
- xx:00 - xx:30 Break: Beer, soft drinks and snacks
- xx:Xx - xx:xx Eclipse Scout: What's new in Kepler, Andreas Hoegger, Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- xx:xx - xx:xx Slot 6, René Eigenheer
- xx:xx - 21:00 Working title: Eclipse M2M: Having fun with Arduino and the Raspberry Pi, Mike Milinkovich (Eclipse Foundation)
- 21:00 - 23:00 Networking: More beverages and food
Who Is Attending
Participation is free, and seating is available for 160 participants.
If you'd like to attend, please register on TBD and indicate the options you're interested to participate in:
- 17:00 - 21:00 - Democamp
- 21:00 - Late - Beer, Food, Networking (optional add-on)
- 15:00 - 17:00 - Eclipse Scout Tutorial (optional add-on)