Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Krakow
Date and Time
July 6, 2013
11:00 - 15:00
If your company is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Szymon Brandys.
Krakow Eclipse Team, for questions ping Szymon.
- 11.05 - 11.25 What is new in Eclipse Kepler, Daniel Rolka, Szymon Brandys
- 11.30 - 11.45 What is new in Eclipse Orion, Malgorzata Janczarska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- 11.50 - 12.20 The RCP applications in Eclipse 4.x, Daniel Rolka, Eclipse Platform UI
- Coffee break
- 12.40 - 12.55 Static analysis using CDT, Piotr Anioła, Eclipse Support Center
- 13.00 - 13.15 JazzHub - Orion-based developer platform, Szymon Brandys, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- 13.20 - 13.35 JazzHub - Deploying projects in the cloud with CloudOE, Marcin Lewandowski, IBM
- Lunch break
- 14.05 - 14.20 OpenStack - community driven cloud infrastructure, Janusz Rejduch, IBM
- 14.25 - 14.40 Orion Plug-in Community Update, Maciej Bendkowski, Eclipse Orion
- 14.45 - 15.00 Programming for the Cloud - challenges, Witold Kopel, IBM
All presentations in Polish, slides in English.
If you plan on attending please register here. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.