Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Berlin
Date and Time
Monday, 10 June 2013
Opening 5.30 pm Presentations and Demos 6 pm - 10 pm
Tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp: #eclipse #democamp #berlin
TinyURL of our website: http://s.fhg.de/eclipseDC-June13
- SMB has been an independent IT consulting firm since 1998. We are devoted to providing high-quality RCP and OSGi software development, consulting and training to mid-sized organizations. Additionally we develop independent products and tools based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform.
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below. Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience.
- Software Archaeology - Raiders of the Lost Ark Code - Lars Martin, SMB Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
- The CDO Model Repository - Eike Stepper, ES-Computersysteme
- DSL for UI Developement - Lessons from the Practice - Roland Mücke, itemis AG
- Programming without braces - Making natural language specifications executable - Christian Wende, DevBoost GmbH
- New Refactorings in the Object Teams Development Tooling - Stephan Herrmann, GK Software AG, Object Teams, JDT
- Traceabiliy and Requirements tbd Fraunhofer FOKUS
If you added your demo to the list above, please add a short abstract to this list so people know what you will be talking about:
- Software Archaeology - Raiders of the Lost Ark Code
- The CDO Model Repository
- DSL for UI Developement - Lessons from the Practice
- Three years of intensive use of an DSL for the developement of UI masks of a big software application give some insight into benefits and drawbacks of MDSD in the field of UI developement.
- New Refactorings in the Object Teams Development Tooling
- Object Teams has always been about excellent modular code structure. So we know what the code should ideally look like, but how do you get there? The forthcoming Kepler release will bring some new refactorings that help to gradually improve your code structure.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below.
- Lars Martin, SMB GmbH
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Sabrina Waffenschmidt, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- David Rogers, Heads4IT
- Filiz Ludewig, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Oliver Normann, Axway
- Christian Thöns, Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung
- Volker Wegert, HELIOS IT Service GmbH
- Eike Stepper, ES-Computersysteme
- Stephan Herrmann, GK Software AG
- Helko Glathe, Carmeq GmbH
- Christian Lange, GIPA mbH
- Markus Seltmann, GIPA mbH