Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013/Beijing"
(→Who Is Attending | 怎么注册？)
(→Who Is Attending | 谁参加？怎么注册？)
|Line 97:||Line 97:|
Revision as of 00:30, 7 April 2013
Eclipse 展示营地 开普勒 2013 北京
What is an Eclipse DemoCamp? | Eclipse 展示营地是什么？
Date and Time 时间
- Thursday, June 27th | 2013 6月27号 周四
- Saturday, June 29th 2013 2pm to 6 pm ｜ 6月29号 周六 2点到6点
Paul Verest Paul Verest
This Eclipse DemoCamp will be promoted by the Eclipse Foundation
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
If you or your company would like to sponsor the venue, please get in touch with Paul Verest +86 187 01029146.
如果您或您的公司想赞助场地，请联系伟保罗 ， QQ 908781544 。
- Eclipse organization and projects | Eclipse组织和项目介绍
- Eclipse VJET
- Open source story Nodeclipse
- "Modeling and Programming going hand in hand with UML Lab - an Eclipse-based Modeling IDE" by Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
Possible topics, speakers needed! 可能的主题,需要呈献者:
- Eclipse 4.3 Kepler
- Eclipse Android Development Tools (ADT) project http://tools.android.com
- Eclipse JavaFX e(fx)clipse http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/
- Spring IDE & STS
- Scala IDE
- Eclipse RAP 2.1
- Eclipse Orion 3.0
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
- PyDev Python IDE http://pydev.org/
- Node.js development with Eclipse
- Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/
If you would like to give a demo, contact organizer. 如果你想给一个演示，请联系组织者。
If you added your demo to the list above, please add a short abstract to this list so people know what you will be talking about.
- Modeling and Programming going hand in hand with UML Lab - an Eclipse-based Modeling IDE (by Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions)
- Model-based software development automates boilerplate code writing by code generation, but restricts developers - often severely - when it comes to manual editing and refactoring at code level. Not so with UML Lab. UML Lab is based on Eclipse RCP and is deeply integrated into the Eclipse IDE. It re-uses existing technologies and combines them in a new, productive way. In the demo I'll show how UML Lab seamlessly combines modeling and coding with an intuitive UML diagram editor and next-gen round-trip engineering. I'll start with importing a legacy software project to get a nice UML class diagram and continue editing model and source code - each operation updates the other instantly. I'll show how to gain overview by reverse engineering, boost your productivity by combining modeling with coding and utilize the full potential of model-based software development through truly agile modeling and programming.
Who Is Attending | 谁参加？怎么注册？
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below:
Remotely (no service guarantees)
- Peter Cheng
For Bloggers and Users of Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Weibo etc.
In case you plan to blog or tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp in Beijing, please use the tag "#democampbeijing" in order to make it easier to find all the comments and pictures. Thanks a lot for telling the world about the event! | 请用#democampbeijing#标签微博一下。