Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013
During June 2013, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world to celebrate the Eclipse Kepler release. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
The format of a DemoCamp is pretty informal. The idea is for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related. Take a look at List of project on eclipse.org or on Wikipedia, also Eclipse-based software.
When signing up to organize a DemoCamp, please be sure to give us your contact information. Either include your individual email address on your event page, or send an email to email@example.com to provide your contact information.
When organizing a camp, add your camp to the list below, then create a separate wiki page for your event. To help you create the wiki page, we have a template. To use the template, open it for editing and copy the contents of the edit window to your clipboard, and then select "Cancel" at the bottom of the page to cancel the editing session. Open up your new event page for editing, copy the contents of your clipboard into the editing window, and make your updates. Please do not edit the template.
The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related. Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
Please consider sharing presented demo sources at https://github.com/Eclipse-DemoCamps
- Berlin, Germany - June 10 at Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin
- Dresden, Germany - date TBD, place TBD
- Hamburg, Germany - date TBD, place TBD
- Hanover, Germany - date TBD, Zühlke Offices
- Kassel, Germany - date TBD, place TBD, organized by Yatta Solutions
- Beijing, China - June 27th or June 29th, place TBD
- Walldorf, Demo Camp and Happy Hour, Germany - June 26, SAP AG
- Zurich, Demo Camp, Switzerland - June 26, place TBD
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012
- Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011
- Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010
- Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009
- Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009
- Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008
- Eclipse DemoCamps 2008 - Ganymede Edition
- Eclipse DemoCamp 2007