Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Zurich
Engage in the Eclipse community this Summer at the Juno DemoCamp in Zurich. If you are interested in Eclipse Topics, this is the event to attend in Switzerland!
We have invited a list of top speakers to talk about their pet projects. The scheduled talks cover a wide variety of topics. Be prepared to hear the latest news on the Eclipse platform, the Xtext, Scout, RAP, JaCoCo and Code Recommenders projects as well as the new Eclipse 4 technology. In addition, the Zurich democamp includes talks about the use of Eclipse in the banking and the insurance industry.
During the democamp we’ll have a short break with beer and snacks. For dinner (and/or more frosty beverage) after the democamp we’ll move to some nice setting nearby.
Technopark Zürich, Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zürich. See map
Date and Time
June 22nd, 2012
- 17:00 - 21:40 (talks)
- 21:40 - 22:30 (informal part)
Times are Zurich local times.
If you - or your organisation - are interested in sponsoring, please contact the organizer. There are many opportunities :-) Beer, softdrinks, snacks, location, ...
- Matthias Zimmermann, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
The schedule below is work in progress. Ordering and exact content is still subject to change.
- 17:00 - 17:20 Meet and Greet
- 17:20 - 17:40 Welcome/Intro: Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- 17:40 - 18:00 What's New in Juno (Platform, JDT and PDE): Dani Megert (IBM Rational Zurich Research Lab)
- 18:00 - 18:20 Code Coverage 2.0 - EclEmma on JaCoCo: Marc Hoffmann
- 18:20 - 18:40 Xtext 2.3 in Juno: 'itemis Schweiz (itemis Schweiz GmbH)
- 18:40 - 19:00 TBD: Benjamin Muskalla/Steffen Pingel (Tasktop)
- 19:00 - 19:40 Break: Beer, soft drinks and snacks
- 19:40 - 20:00 Code Recommenders TBD: Marcel Bruch (TU Darmstadt)
- 20:00 - 20:20 Eclipse Scout - Multi Platform Strategy: Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- 20:20 - 20:40 Modelbasierte GUI-Transformation nach Eclipse Scout: Volkert Barr, Peter Nüdling (Raiffeisen Schweiz)
- 20:40 - 21:00 Eclipse 4 Rendering: Separation of Application Model and UI Toolkit: Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 21:00 - 21:20 Model Driven Development with Faktor IPS: Michael Eibner (Faktor Zehn AG)
- 21:20 - 21:40 RAP mobile in action: Jochen Krause (EclipseSource)
- 21:40 - 22:xx Transfer: Moving to new setting
- 22:xx - 23:30 Networking: More beverages and food at les-halles
- Most/all? talks will be held IN GERMAN
- All times are Zurich local times.
Pre - Democamp Option
Who Is Attending
Participation is free, but seating is limited to 100 participants. If you'd like to attend, please sign up early.
If you plan to participate please register on our doodle and indicate the options you're interested to participate in:
- 17:00 - 21:40 - Democamp
- 22:00 - Late - Beer, Food, Networking
- 15:00 - 17:00 - Eclipse Scout Tutorial