Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Zurich
Engage in the Eclipse community in Zurich at the Eclipse DemoCamp! We have invited a list of top speakers to talk about their projects . The talks cover a wide variety of topics such as Eclipse Long Term Support, Eclipse Scout, <many more>.
During the democamp we’ll have a short break with bear and snacks. For dinner (and/or more frosty beverage) after the democamp we’ll move to some nice setting nearby.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Date and Time
June 22nd, 2012
- 17:00 - 21:40 (talks)
- 21:40 - 22:30 (informal part)
Times are Zurich local times.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact the organizer. There are many opportunities :-) Beer, softdrinks, snacks, location, ...
- Matthias Zimmermann, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
REMARK Agenda below is work in progres. Order, content and presenter are all subject to change.
- 17:00 - 17:20 Meet and Greet
- 17:20 - 17:40 Welcome/Intro: Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- 17:40 - 18:00 What's New in Juno (Platform, JDT and PDE): Dani Megert (IBM Rational Zurich Research Lab)
- 18:00 - 18:20 Code Coverage 2.0 - EclEmma on JaCoCo: Marc Hoffmann
- 18:20 - 18:40 Xtext 2.3 in Juno: 'itemis Schweiz (itemis Schweiz GmbH)
- 18:40 - 19:00 TBD: Benjamin Muskalla/Steffen Pingel (Tasktop)
- 19:00 - 19:40 Break: Beer, soft drinks and snacks
- 19:40 - 20:00 Code Recommenders TBD: Marcel Bruch (TU Darmstadt)
- 20:00 - 20:20 Eclipse Scout - Multi Platform Strategy: Matthias Zimmermann (BSI Business Systems Integration AG)
- 20:20 - 20:40 Modelbasierte GUI-Transformation nach Eclipse Scout: Volkert Barr, Peter Nüdling (Raiffeisen Schweiz)
- 20:40 - 21:00 Eclipse 4 Rendering: Separation of Application Model and UI Toolkit: Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 21:00 - 21:20 Model Driven Development with Faktor IPS: Cornelius Dirmeier (Faktor Zehn AG)
- 21:20 - 21:40 RAP mobile in action: Jochen Krause (EclipseSource)
- 21:40 - 22:xx Transfer: Moving to new setting
- 22:xx - 23:30 Networking: More beverages and food
- Most/all? talks will be held IN GERMAN
- All times are Zurich local times.
Who Is Attending
Participation is free but seating is limited to 100 participants. If you'd like to attend, please sign up early.
As soon we have a date defined we will post the list to register under this location.