Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Walldorf
- 1 Date
- 2 Location
- 3 Parking
- 4 Organizers
- 5 Presenters
- 6 Tentative Agenda
- 7 The event language will be German!
- 8 There will be a Happy Hour after the event. It will take place in or around the same building. No registration is required. Just stay for food, drinks and fun.
- 9 Who Is Attending
- 10 For Bloggers and Users of Twitter, Flickr, etc.
June 20, 2012, 17:00 - 20:30 (+ Happy Hour)
Building WDF05, Room S3
How to find Walldorf and building WDF05
Note: Building WDF05 is also known as ISZ (Internationales Schulungszentrum).
All parking garages will be available this day for external attendees. The gates open automatically.
If you would like to present a demo at this event
- please add your name and the title of your demo below
- send an e-mail to the organizers (Karsten Schmidt, Jutta Bindewald)
- keep in mind that demos should not be longer than 15 minutes.
|Welcome||Ralph Müller||Eclipse Foundation|
|UI testing with Jubula: wacky widgets||Markus Tiede||BREDEX GmbH|
|JaMoPP||Jendrik Johannes||DevBoost GmbH|
|Contribution Workflow with Mylyn and Gerrit||Sascha Scholz||SAP AG|
|Native Mobile Applications with RAP||EclipseSource|
|VClipse - Xtext-based IDE for SAP Variant Configuration||Tim Geisler||webXcerpt Software GmbH|
The event language will be German!
There will be a Happy Hour after the event. It will take place in or around the same building. No registration is required. Just stay for food, drinks and fun.
Who Is Attending
For non SAP employees: Please use democampwalldorf2012.eventbrite.com to register and view the list of registered participants. Registration is free. Drinks and snacks during the event are sponsored by SAP AG.
For SAP employees: Please use this internal subscription list. This is a local event for Walldorf. There will be no remote access from other locations.
For Bloggers and Users of Twitter, Flickr, etc.
In case you plan to blog or tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp in Walldorf, please use the tag "#democampwalldorf" in order to make it easier to find all the comments and pictures. Thanks a lot for telling the world about the event!