Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Poznan
Date and Time
26 (Tuesday), June, 2012 Start: 6.30 p.m. ! (Registration: start from 6 p.m.)
This Eclipse DemoCamp is sponsored by Eclipse Fundation
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Natalia Klimasz
Time, Topic, Presenter/Company, Duration
- 18:00 - 18.30, Start with registration
- 18.30 - 18.45, EDC Kick off! N.Klimasz, IBM Eclipse Support Center (10min)
- 18.45 - 19.00, coming
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list, further send your email to organizers.
Name, Company, Topic
- Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk,IBM Eclipse Support Center, BIRT (time: 30 min)
- Jacek Laskowski, IBM , Eclipse IDE i Clojure = Counterclockwise (time: X min)
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies, Using Xtext/TS for type-safe DSLs (time: 30 min)
- Michał Matłoka i Karol Zandecki , OpenShift without worries. Free cloud for developers (time:30 min)
- Name , Camapny , Topic (time: X min)
Opened! Just add your surname and name on the list below on " Who is attending" or use:
That is condition to get a free beer !
- Apart of interesting presentations:
- Nice ambiance and people
and more more!
Who Is Attending
If you are attending, please add your name and email address below.
- Natalia Klimasz, IBM Eclipse Support Center
- Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk, IBM Eclipse Support Center
- Jarosław Ruks
- Mateusz Jabłoński
- Maciej Szczerbakowski
- Bartosz Walter
- Pawel Troc
- YOU!? ; -)
summary & photo just after event