Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Munich
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1 (Building 12), Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
If you are not a Siemens employee, you have to get a visitor badge either at the north or the south entry of the campus. This might take a few minutes, so plan to arrive a bit earlier.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 21, 2012 from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
Agenda (Under construction, stay tuned)
- 05:00pm – 05:30pm Meet and Greet
- 05:30pm – 05:40pm Welcome/Intro,
- Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:40pm – 06:00pm JavaFX/Swing Renderers for the Eclipse 4 Application Platform,
- Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 06:00pm – 06:20pm e(fx)clipse: JavaFX for Eclipse (Working Title, might change)
- Tom Schindl (BestSolution.at)
- 06:20pm - 06:50pm Xtext and Xtend: What's Hot and New (Working Title, might change)
- Sebastian Zarnekow (itemis)
- 06:50pm – 07:10pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks, coffee & snacks)
- 07:10pm – 07:30pm Applause 2 (Working title, might change)
- Peter Friese (Zühlke)
- 07:30pm – 07:50pm Git + Mylyn (Working title, might change)
- Benjamin Muskalla (Tasktop)
- 07:50pm – 08:10pm EMFstore - Released,
- Maximilian Kögel (EclipseSource)
- 08:10pm – 08:30pm FastFix (Working Title)
- Tobias Rhöm (TU München)
- 08:30pm – 08:50pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks, coffee & snacks)
- 08:50pm – 09:10pm No Black Magic: Push info to the Browser with redVoodo
- Ekkehard "Ekke" Gentz (Freelancer)
- 09:10pm – 09:30pm Writing Native Mobile Apps with RAP
- Ralf Sternberg (EclipseSource)
- 09:30pm – 09:50pm Jubula (working Title)
- Speaker from Bredex
- 09:50pm – 10:10pm EMF Client Platform - Revolutions,
- Jonas Helming (EclipseSource) -- Probably with Kinect Fun!
- 10.10pm – 12:00pm Networking (with beer, soft drinks and warm buffet)
Who Is Attending
At democampmunich2012.eventbrite.com you find the current list of attendees and you can register.
The maximum number of attendees (including speakers) is 200.
Registration is free: beer, soft drinks and food is sponsored by Siemens AG and EclipseSource!