Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Munich
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1 (Building 12), Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
If you are not a Siemens employee, you have to get a visitor badge either at the north or the south entry of the campus. This might take a few minutes, so plan to arrive a bit earlier.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 21, 2012 from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
- 05:00pm - 05:30pm Meet and Greet
- 05:30pm - 05:40pm Welcome/Intro, Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:40pm - 06:00pm JavaFX/Swing Rendering for Eclipse 4 Application Platform, Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 06:00pm - 06:20pm
- 06:20pm - 06:40pm
- 06:40pm - 07:00pm
- 07:00pm - 07:40pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
- 07:40pm - 08:00pm
- 08:00pm - 08:20pm
- 08:20pm - 08:40pm
- 08:40pm - 09:00pm
- 09:00pm - 09:20pm
- 09:20pm - 09:40pm
- 09:40pm - 10:00pm
- 10.00pm - 11:00pm Networking (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
Who Is Attending
At <TODO> you find the current list of attendees and you can register.
The maximum number of attendees (including speakers) is 200.
Registration is free: beer, soft drinks and food is sponsored by Siemens AG and EclipseSource!