Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Munich
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1 (Building 12), Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
If you are not a Siemens employee, you have to get a visitor badge either at the north or the south entry of the campus. This might take a few minutes, so plan to arrive a bit earlier.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 21, 2012 from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
- 05:00pm - 05:30pm Meet and Greet
- 05:30pm - 05:40pm Welcome/Intro, Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:40pm - 05:50pm JavaFX/Swing Rendering for Eclipse 4 Application PLatform, Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:50pm - 06:00pm
- 06:00pm - 06:20pm
- 06:20pm - 06:40pm
- 06:40pm - 07:00pm
- 07:00pm - 07:40pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
- 07:40pm - 08:00pm
- 08:00pm - 08:20pm
- 08:20pm - 08:40pm
- 08:40pm - 09:00pm
- 09:00pm - 09:20pm
- 09:20pm - 09:40pm
- 09:40pm - 10:00pm
- 10.00pm - 11:00pm Networking (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
Who Is Attending
At democampmunich.eventbrite.com you find the current list of attendees and you can register.
The maximum number of attendees (including speakers) is 200.
Registration is free: beer, soft drinks and food is sponsored by Siemens AG and EclipseSource!