Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Krakow
at the corner of ul. Warszauera and pl. Nowy, 1st floor
Date and Time
July 5, 2012
starts at 19:00
This Eclipse DemoCamp will be sponsored by
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Szymon Brandys.
- Szymon Brandys, IBM Polska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- Malgorzata Janczarska, IBM Polska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- Tomasz Zarna, IBM Polska, Eclipse Platform and JDT
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to change the tentative agenda, i.e. limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- What is new in Eclipse 3.8/4.2
- Data driven user interfaces with Eclipse Forms, EMF and Data Binding, Marcin Lewandowski, IBM Polska
- What is new in Orion 0.5
- Tworzenie aplikacji na system Android z użyciem Eclipse, Tomasz Janczarski
If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Szymon.Brandys at pl.ibm.com.
Mug4bug is an exciting contest to fix a bug or provide a simple feature in Eclipse. Since bugzilla is full of bugs we decided to narrow the list to issues that are not trivial but not too hard to tackle at the same time. All of them are valid issues and we would be very happy to have them all fixed.
The #Prizes will be handed to winners during the event.
You’ve got 3 weeks. Are you up to the challenge?
- Squash merge commits in Merge wizard
- Allow to checkout by date
- Not amending the last commit should restore the previous comment
- Use DiffCommand to create patches
Platform/Team (contact person Gosia):
- Missing "Select All" shortcut in sync view
- Inconsistent date format between history view and change sets
- Empty sync view shows "Synchronizing" when there is a scheduled sync
A T-shirt or a mug for each accepted fix!
Every submitted fix also gets an extra beer!
If you're new to git or Gerrit you may find these wikis useful:
If you've got any questions regarding a particular bug feel free ping the contact person.
If you need help providing a fix or if you want to fix a bug which is not on the list ping Tomek.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. Soon a registration tool will be also available. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Szymon.
See the page of the previous EDC event.