Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012
We will be contacting potential organizers in late April or early May, 2012, but you may sign up on this page anytime you like and we'll contact you later. If you have not organized a camp in the past, please read this page on organizing a DemoCamp, and then send email to email@example.com so we can add you to our list of organizers to be contacted later.
When signing up to organize a DemoCamp, please be sure to give us your contact information. Either include your individual email address on your event page, or send an email to democamps at eclipse dot org to provide your contact information.
To help you create the page for your event, we have a template. To use the template, open it for editing and copy the contents of the edit window to your clipboard, and then select "Cancel" at the bottom of the page to cancel the editing session. Open up your new event page for editing, copy the contents of your clipboard into the editing window, and make your updates. Please do not edit the template.
The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.
- Berlin, Germany - June 2012 at Fraunhofer FOKUS
contact Tom Ritter for further detals
- Bonn Demo Camp, Germany - June 19th 2012
- Dresden, Germany - June 2012
- Hamburg, Germany - Date tbd, organized by itemis, SpringSource and Zühlke
- Jakarta, Indonesia, June 2012, organizer Frans Thamura, contact frans at meruvian dot org
- Illmenau, Germany, June 6th, organizer: FOSSLC Germany
- Munich/München, Germany - June 21th 2012, organized by Siemens AG and EclipseSource
- Manchester, England - June 2012, Organised by the Manchester Metropolitan University Computing Society
- Kassel, Germany; June 2012, organized by Yatta Solutions and Micromata, contact bork at yatta dot de
- Vienna , Austria - June 22