Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Muenchen
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Date and Time
Monday, June 20, 2011 from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
If your company is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Kai Tödter.
This agenda is still preliminary and subject to change! If you are interested in showing a demo, please contact Kai Tödter.
- 05:00pm - 05:30pm Meet and Greet
- 05:30pm - 05:40pm Welcome/Intro, Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:40pm - 05:50pm CSS Sytyling for Indigo, Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:50pm - 06:00pm Dynamic OSGi Apps with Equinox and Vaadin, Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 06:00pm - 06:20pm EclipseRT (Equinox OSGI, Jetty,...) as Push- and Contentserver for mobile Clients (Blackberry, iOS, Android), Ekkehard "Ekke" Gentz (Freelancer)
- 06:20pm - 06:40pm APPlause: DSLs and Generators for platform-independent mobile Development (iOS, Android, etc.), Heiko Behrens and/or Peter Friese (Itemis)
- 06:40pm - 07:00pm Single-sourcing for Eclipse 4.x and Eclipse 3.x, Tom Schindl (BestSolution)
- 07:00pm - 07:40pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
- 07:40pm - 08:00pm Rich Ajax Platform: What's new in RAP 1.4, Ralf Sternberg (EclipseSource)
- 08:00pm - 08:20pm Eclipse Code Recommenders: How much can the IDE predict what you will write in the next few seconds?, Marcel Bruch (TU Darmstadt)
- 08:20pm - 08:40pm What's new in EMFStore?, Maximilian Koegel (EclipseSource)
- 08:40pm - 09:00pm A Test-Model Generator for EMF, Jonas Helmig (EclipseSource)
- 09:00pm - 09:20pm Functional testing with Jubula, TBD (Bredex)
- 09.20pm - 11:00pm Networking (with beer, soft drinks and warm food)
- MORE DEMOS TO COME, STAY TUNED...
Who Is Attending
At democampmunich.eventbrite.com you find a list of attendees and you can register.
Registration is free: beer, soft drinks and (delicious) food is sponsored by Siemens AG!