Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Muenchen
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Date and Time
Monday, June 20, 2011 from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
If your company is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Kai Tödter.
Is in preparation. If you are interested in showing a demo, please contact Kai Tödter.
- Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology): Either "CSS Sytyling for Indigo" or "Dynamic OSGi Apps with Equinox and Vaadin"
- Ekkehard "Ekke" Gentz (Freelancer): EclipseRT (Equinox OSGI, Jetty,...) as Push- and Contentserver for mobile Clients (Blackberry, iOS, Android)
- Maximilian Koegel (EclipseSource): What is new in EMFStore?
- Jonas Helmig (EclipseSource): A Test-Model Generator for EMF
- Marcel Bruch (TU Darmstadt): Eclipse Code Recommenders: How much can the IDE predict what you will write in the next few seconds?
- MORE DEMOS TO COME, STAY TUNED...
Who Is Attending
We will be creating an EventBrite site for the registration once we have set up the agenda.