Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Muenchen
Location: Siemens AG, Forum 1, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany
PDF with directions: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Google Maps: Siemens Munich MCH_P campus
Date and Time
Monday, 20th June 2011, 5:00pm - 11:00pm
If your company is interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Kai Tödter.
Is in preparation. If you are interested in showing a demo, please contact Kai Tödter.
- Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology): Either "CSS Sytyling for Ingido" or "Dynamic OSGi Apps with Equinox and Vaadin"
- Ekkehard "Ekke" Gentz (Freelancer): EclipseRT (Equinox OSGI, Jetty,...) as Push- and Contentserver for mobile Clients (Blackberry, iOS, Android)
- Maximilian Koegel (EclipseSource): What is new in EMFStore?
- Jonas Helmig (EclipseSource): A Test-Model Generator for EMF
- Marcel Bruch (TU Darmstadt): Eclipse Code Recommenders: How much can the IDE predict what you will write in the next few seconds?
Who Is Attending
We will be creating an EventBrite site for the registration once we have set up the agenda.