Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Darmstadt
Deutsche Telekom AG
Products & Innovation
Find location in Google Maps Note: If you have been registered, there will be a free parking available for you. Follow the visitors path, tell your name and use visitor parking areas.
The demo camp will be located in our Forum, which is directly at main entrance to the building and registration desk.
Date and Time
Date: Tuesday, June 21 2011, 17:00 - 20:30
- Jochen Hiller, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Marcel Bruch, TU Darmstadt
You want to talk about an Eclipse based project? Add it here. We currently plan to have 6 talks and one extended talk. The general talk language is German. English talks, however, are welcome!
- Eclipse Scout - Building business applications with Scout.
- Yatta Solutions: Task Focused Diagrams with Mylyn and UML Lab
- Simon Kaufmannn (SAP AG) / Jochen Hiller (Deutsche Telekom AG): Know your projects with Skalli
- Sascha Scholz (SAP AG) - Integrating Git, Gerrit and Jenkins with Mylyn
- Matthias Sohn / Stefan Lay (SAP AG) - EGit and Friends - Ready for Prime Time ?
- Holger Staudacher: What's new in the EclipseRT universe?
- Falko Menge - Modeling your Business with Activiti and BPMN2
- Marcus Ficner - Cross-Platform Mobile Development with APPlause
Who Is Attending
You can register for this event (and check the attendance list) via democamp-darmstadt.eventbrite.com. Registration is free. Food and drinks are sponsored by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For Bloggers and Users of Twitter, Flickr, etc.
In case you plan to blog or tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp in Darmstadt, please use the tag "#democampdarmstadt" in order to make it easier to find all the comments and pictures via sites like @eventtrack. Thanks a lot for telling the world about the event!