Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Berlin
Yet to be announced.
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 29th, 2011, 17:30
|Meet||17:30 - 18:00|
|Greets (Organizers, Sponsors, Mike Milinkovich)||18:00 - 18:20|
|Eclipse Orion (Mike Milinkovich)||18:20 - 18:40|
|Eclipse STEM (Matthias Filter, BfR)||18:40 - 19:00|
|Eclipse Remus (Tom Seidel)||19:00 - 19:20|
|Break||19:20 - 19:50|
|Functional Testing with Jubula (BREDEX)||19:50 - 20:10|
|Cross-Platform, Mobile Development with APPlause (Heiko Behrens, itemis)||20:10 - 20:30|
|Modeling in Distributed Teams with UML Lab (Manuel Bork)||20:30 - 20:50|
|CDO 3D (Eike Stepper and Martin Flügge)||20:50 - 21:10|
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by GK Software AG.
If your company is willing to sponsor this event, please contact Eike Stepper.
- Mike Milinkovich: Eclipse Orion Demo
- Eike Stepper: CDO 3D
- Tom Seidel: Eclipse Remus Demo
- Manuel Bork: Modeling in distributed Teams with UML Lab
- One of the guys from BREDEX: Functional Testing with Jubula
- Matthias Filter or a colleague at Federal Institute for Risk Assessment(BfR): Eclipse STEM Demo
- Heiko Behrens: Cross-Platform, Mobile Development with APPlause
The list is now closed as the 7 slots are filled.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name, email and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Eike Stepper.
- Eike Stepper, ES Computersysteme
- Martin Flügge, MFTechnologies
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation
- Tom Seidel, Independent
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
- Matthias Filter, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment(BfR)
- Jan Wigger, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment(BfR) and/or
- Armin A. Weiser, Ph.D, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment(BfR) and/or
- Dirk Reuter, Ph.D, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment(BfR)
- Lars Martin, itemis AG
- Matthias Köster, NumberFour AG
- René Böttge, data experts gmbh
- Stefan Bicher, data experts gmbh