Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Atlanta
Google Midtown office
10 10th St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Parking is available in the garage north of the building on West Peachtree St. From 10th St., head north on W Peachtree and take the first right into the building courtyard and parking deck.
Date and Time
June 16, 2011
6:30pm - 8:30pm
- David Chandler (email drfibonacci at google dot com)
Eric Clayberg (Google, formerly Instantiations)
- SwingBuilder demo
- After Google's recent acquisition of Instantiations, WindowBuilder (winner of the 2009 Eclipse Community award for Best Commercial Eclipse Tool) was relaunched under the Google banner and recently contributed to the Eclipse open source community. Now the most powerful Java UI builder in the world is freely available for any Eclipse developer to use and extend. This demo will introduce you to using WindowBuilder to create and edit SWT, Swing and GWT apps.
Rajeev Dayal (Google)
- The Google Plugin for Eclipse (GPE) makes it easy for Eclipse developers to use GWT and App Engine to build and deploy AJAX applications. Come and join us as we talk about some of the powerful features that GPE has to offer, such as JSNI support, UIBinder file editing, GWT- and App Engine- specific validations, and 1-click deployment to App Engine. We'll also cover some of GPE's newer cloud-based features, such as downloading Google APIs into your project, and connecting with Google Project Hosting.
Other presenters welcome! If you'd like to demo something useful with Eclipse, please add yourself to the agenda right here.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to the organizer.
- Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director, Eclipse Foundation
- Eric Clayberg (Google, formerly Instantiations)
- Rajeev Dayal (Google)
- Bill Blalock (Fidelity National Information Services)
- Charlie Walker (Incomm)
- Adi Rabinovich (Amdocs)