Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011
All the Indigo DemoCamps have been scheduled. The next round of DemoCamps is planned for November, 2011.
From June 1-30, 2011, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world to celebrate the Indigo release at the end of June. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
A DemoCamp is an informal event for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related. We especially want to hear about your work with Indigo projects!
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Montréal, Québec, Canada - May 24, 17:30; Location: Phillips Lounge
- Walldorf, Germany - May 25, 17:00; Location: SAP AG, Building WDF05, Room S3, Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 20
- Kassel, Germany - May 27, 17:00; Location: FiDT Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Kassel, Ludwig-Erhard-Strasse 12, Room 3.01
- Lier, Belgium - May 31, 18:30; Location: PeopleWare, Lier
- Poznan, Poland - June 2; Location: Pub Brogans
- Boston, USA - June 6; Location: Microsoft NERD
- Frankfurt, Germany - June 7; Location: Saalbau Gallus
- Jakarta, Indonesia - June 11; Location: Microsoft Indonesia, BEI, Jakarta
- Krakow, Poland - June 11; Location: IBM Krakow Conference Center
- Bonn, Germany - June 14; Location: Collegium Leoninum Bonn
- Toronto, Canada - June 14; Location: Red Hat, 2323 Yonge Street
- Atlanta, USA - June 16; Location: Google
- Vienna, Austria - June 17; Location: edu4you
- München, Germany - Monday, June 20; Location: Siemens Munich
- San Jose, USA - June 20; Location: eBay
- Dresden, Germany - Tuesday June 21, 18:15; Location: TU Dresden
- Braunschweig, Germany - June 21, 17.00 Location: Öffentliche Versicherung Braunschweig, Room E048
- Darmstadt, Germany - June 21; Location: Deutsche Telekom
- Jena, Germany - June 22, 17:00; Location: Jena Tower
- Toulouse, France - June 23, 13:00; Location: N7
- Budapest, Hungary - June 24 19:00; Location: Miniatűr, 1024 Budapest, II.district, Rózsahegy street 1/A
- Pune, India - June 25 (new time); Location: Saba Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune
- Vancouver, Canada - June 27; Location: UBC Robson Square, room C400
- Bucharest, Romania - June 28; Location: Freescale Semiconductor, Tati Business Center, 45 Tudor Vladimirescu Street
- Grenoble, France - June 28, 14:30; Location: Xerox Research Centre Europe
- Hamburg, Germany - June 28, 18:00; Location: HHLA
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands - June 28; Location: Microsoft B.V.
June 29 - June 30
- Berlin, Germany - June 29, 17:30; Location: Charité Berlin
- Nantes, France - Thursday, June 30; Location: Ecole des Mines de Nantes
- Pécs, Hungary - June 30 19:00; Location: Café Paulus, 7624 Pécs, Ifjúság útja 6.
- Athlone, Ireland - July 7 14:00 (new date and time); Location: Ericsson Software Campus, Cornamaddy