Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010/Vancouver
Date and Time
June 29, 2010
6:30pm-8:00pm (Demo Camp)
- Robert Elves begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Tasktop (email: robert.elves at tasktop.com)
- Andrew Eisenberg, SpringSource (email andrew.eisenberg at springsource.com)
- Dominika Lacka, Tasktop (email: dominika.lacka at tasktop.com)
This year, the Eclipse Demo Camp is being sponsored by:
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name, affiliation, and topic to the list and send the organizers an abstract. Talks are 9minutes long.
- Mik Kersten, Tasktop, Welcome and Eclipse Ecosystem Overview
- Andrew Eisenberg, SpringSource, AspectJ and AJDT
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, UBC, How Are People Using Eclipse?
- David Dossot, MuleSoft, MuleSoft Tool Suite
- Alex Bradley, UBC, Eclipse Integration for Tralfamadore Execution Trace Mining
- Nieraj Sing, SpringSource, Grails Support in the SpringSource Tool Suite
- Luke Evans, Open Quark and the CAL programming language
- Bjorn Gustafsson, ProjectKoach brings agile planning into Eclipse
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to the organizers.