Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010/Darmstadt
Location and Date
Deutsche Telekom AG
Products & Innovation
Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 17:00 - 20:30
Find location in Google Maps
Note: If you have been registered, there will be a free parking available for you. Follow the visitors path, tell your name and use visitor parking areas.
The demo camp will be located in the Forum, which is directly at main entrance to the building and registration desk.
There will be a Happy Hour after the event. It will take place in or around the same building. No registration is required. Just stay for food, drinks and fun.
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by Developer Garden, the developer portal of Deutsche Telekom AG.
Hint: how to register
You can add yourself to the list of presenters, attendees by modifying the corresponding section of this page. For that you need an Eclipse Bugzilla Account.
The easiest way to get such an account is to click on the "log in" link in the upper right corner of the DemoCamp Wiki page and follow the instructions to create a new Bugzilla account. Or go directly to . Once you have your account (e-mail address + password), you can log in (again: upper right corner). Returning to the Demo Camp page, you will find  links for each section (to the right of the section header) which allow you to add yourself to the respective list.
For Telekom employees: You can send an email to Jochen Hiller or Carolina Klatt to register.
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We will collect all submissions, and will select topics which will fit into an interesting agenda. All submissions will be informed about the final agenda until beginning of July.
The default presentation language wil be German. You are welcome to present in English, but expect to hear other talks in German.
- Lars Vogel Developing with e4
- A regular day as an Eclipse Committer, Benjamin Muskalla Holger Staudacher
- Manuel Bork, Eclipse modeling and programming with UML Lab
- Building Eclipse Applications with Maven Tycho, Karsten Thoms, itemis AG
- Graphiti, Michael Wenz, SAP AG
- IDE 2.0: Why Google Codesearch doesn't help, Stacktraces don't help (enough), and how code completion should work... Marcel Bruch
- Control Your Home with OSGi, Kai Kreuzer
- Eclipse EGit, Stefan Lay, SAP AG
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to jo [dot] hiller [AT] googlemail [dot] com.
- Jochen Hiller, DeveloperGarden (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Lars Vogel
- Udo Hafermann, Software AG
- Gerd Aschemann
- Matthias Schur, SAP Research
- Nikolay Georgiev
- Nikolai Raitsev
- Johannes Lerch, TUD Computer Science Student
- Benjamin Muskalla, EclipseSource
- Holger Staudacher, EclipseSource
- Erik Vonderheid, PROSTEP AG
- Boyan Yurukov, Software AG
- David Law, ap consult GmbH
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
- Karsten Thoms, itemis AG
- Christian Schidler, (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Winfried Breuer, (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Leif Frenzel, andrena objects ag
- Stefan Schürle, andrena objects ag
- Volker Kauder, (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Kai Kreuzer, Odyssey Financial Technologies
- Marcel Bruch, Software Technology Group
- Heiko Müller, SAP Research
- Steffen Heinzl, SAP Research
- Rainer Thome, SAP Research
- Benjamin Schmeling, SAP Research
- Stefan Lay, SAP AG
- Marc Logemann, LOGENTIS GmbH
- Dirk Schnelle-Walka
- Petko Guglev, Software AG
- Niko Köbler, OPITZ CONSULTING GmbH
- Heiko Spindler, OPITZ CONSULTING GmbH
- Karsten Schmidt, SAP AG
- Jutta Bindewald, SAP AG
- Michael Eichberg, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Daniel Dönigus, PROSTEP AG
- Jörn Hameister, PROSTEP AG
- Erik Meißner, PROSTEP AG
- Jürgen Kilian, ACIPS Ltd.