Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010
From June 1-30, 2010, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world to celebrate the Helios release at the end of June. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
A DemoCamp is an informal event for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related. We especially want to hear about your work with Helios projects!
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Ottawa, ON, Canada - May 26, 19:00-22:00; Location: The Code Factory, 246 Queen St., 2nd Floor
May 31-June 6
- Austin, TX, USA - June 2, 18:30-20:30; Location: Texas Coworking, 200 E. 6th St., 3rd Floor
- Budapest, Hungary - June 2, 19:00; Location: Tabán Teázó, Attila út 27
- Sofia, Bulgaria - June 3, 10:00-19:00; Location: Inter Expo Center
- Bay Area, CA, USA - June 4, 18:00-21:00; Location: Oracle, Redwood City
- Istanbul, Turkey - June 5, 13:00-18:00; Location: Istanbul Technical University, ITU Ayazaga Kampusu, Teknokent ARI-1 Conference Room, Maslak
- Dortmund, Germany - June 8, 18:00-21:30; Location: FZW, Ritterstraße 20
- Dresden, Germany- June 8, 17:00-20:00; Location: Technical University Dresden, Department of Computer Science, Nöthnitzer Straße 46, 01187 Dresden
- Jena, Germany - June 9, 17:00; Location: Intershop Tower, Leutragraben 1
- Munich, Germany - June 9, 17:00; Location: MicroDoc München, Elektrastraße 6
- Mannheim, Germany - June 10, 19:00-21:00; Location: Mannheim, University A5, C013
- Poznan, Poland - June 10; Location: Poznan University of Technology, rooms 6 and 8
- Guelph, ON, Canada - June 16, 14:00-16:00; Location: The Bookshelf Cinema/eBar, 41 Quebec St.
- London, UK - Date: June 17, 18:30; Location: The Skills Matter eXchange, 116-120 Goswell Rd.
- Hanover, Germany - June 21; Location: Fachhochschule für die Wissenschaft, Hannover
- Walldorf, Germany - June 22; Location: SAP AG, Building WDF05, Room S3, Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 20
- Nieuwegein, Netherlands - June 23, 18:00-22:00; Location: Industrial-TSI BV, Dukatenburg 82b
- Vienna, Austria - June 25, 16:00-20:00 ; Location: TBD
- Krakow, Poland - June 26; Location: TBD
June 28-July 4
- Bucharest, Romania - June 28; Location: Freescale Semiconductor, Tati Business Center, 45 Tudor Vladimirescu Street
- Toronto, ON, Canada - June 29; Location: Red Hat, 2323 Yonge Street (Yonge and Eglinton)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada - June 29, 18:30; Location: Robson Square
- Hamburg, Germany - July 9; Location: TBD
To Be Scheduled
- Bangalore, India - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Beijing, China - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Darmstadt, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Florence, Italy - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Pilsen, Czech Republic - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Stuttgart, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD