Eclipse DemoCamps Helios 2010
From June 1-30, 2010, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world to celebrate the Helios release at the end of June and the e4 release in July. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
A DemoCamp is an informal event for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related. We especially want to hear about your work with Helios projects and e4!
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Austin, TX, USA - June 2, 18:30-20:30; Location: Texas Coworking, 200 E. 6th St., 3rd Floor
- Bay Area, CA, USA - June 4, 18:00-21:00; Location: Oracle, Redwood City
- Beijing, China - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Braunschweig, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Budapest, Hungary - June 2, 19:00; Location: Tabán Teázó, Attila út 27
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Darmstadt, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Dortmund, Germany - June 8, 18:00-21:30; Location: FZW, Ritterstraße 20
- Dresden, Germany- June 8, 17:00-20:00; Location: Technical University Dresden
- Florence, Italy - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Guelph, ON, Canada - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Hamburg, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Istanbul, Turkey - June 5, 13:00-18:00; Location: Istanbul Technical University, ITU Ayazaga Kampusu, Teknokent ARI-1 Conference Room, Maslak
- Jena, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Krakow, Poland- Date TBD; Location: TBD
- London, UK - Date: June 17, 18:30; Location: The Skills Matter eXchange, 116-120 Goswell Rd.
- Mannheim, Germany - June 10 (19.00 - 21.00) Mannheim, University A5, C013
- Munich, Germany - June 9, 17:00; Location: MicroDoc München, Elektrastraße 6
- Nieuwegein, Netherlands - June 23, 18:00-22:00; Location: Industrial-TSI BV, Dukatenburg 82b
- Ottawa, ON, Canada - May 26; Location: TBD
- Pilsen, Czech Republic - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Sofia, Bulgaria - June 3; Location: TBD
- Stuttgart, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Toronto, ON, Canada - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Vancouver, BC, Canada - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Vienna, Austria - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Walldorf, Germany - June 22; Location: SAP AG, Building WDF05, Room S3, Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 20