Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Utrecht
Edit These Pages??
De Middenhof, Duetlaan 1-3, 3438 TA NIEUWEGEIN
June 11, 18:30 hrs, untill ???
Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp please submit your proposal to email@example.com, include all information like: name, topic, length and requirements etc. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Demo's may last around 20 minutes, please fit your demo in this time frame. (times and demo outlines will follow shortly)
For everyone who would like their preferred Eclipse topic to be presented at the DemoCamp please fill in DemoCamp Survey
- Arnoud Engelfriet, Open Source Software (Developement) Introduction
- Alexander Broekhuis, MDA op basis van de Eclipse tooling
- Jos Warmer, Eclipse Modeling Project in the open source Mod4j (mod4j.org) project
- Marcel Offermans, Equinox & OSGi
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please send an email with your name (and company) and others you're bringing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to see as many Eclipse enthusiastics to show up as possible.
- Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
- Wim Jongman, Industrial TSI
- Marco Kok, Remain Software
- Wing Yu Chong, Remain Software
- Vahid Vafaei, Remain Software
- Michiel Kalkman, Atos Origin
- Marcel Offermans, luminis
- Alexander Broekhuis, luminis
- Arnoud Engelfriet, ICT Recht
- Jos Warmer, Ordina