Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Redwood Shores
Oracle Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway Redwood Shores, CA 94065 Specific building location + conference room TBA
Date and Time
June 17, 2009 19:00 - 21:30
Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Demos will be 15 minutes each and may optionally be recorded for youtube / OTN posting
- PRESENTER SLOT 1 -- Robin Smith, Oracle – Event Server Eclipse plug-in demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 2 -- Pieter Humphrey, Oracle - JRockit Mission Control Demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 3 -- Raghu Srinivasan, Oracle, WTP Committer -- What’s new in WTP for Galileo
- PRESENTER SLOT 4 -- Ludovic Champenois, Sun Microsystems, -- doing Java EE 6 development with a Java EE 5 IDE and a Java EE 6 runtime...
- PRESENTER SLOT 5 -- David Bellefeuille, Protecode Inc - Developer IP Assistant: Managing open source and other 3rd party licensing and copyright obligations in real time
- PRESENTER SLOT 6 -- Ashwini Verma, Actuate (BIRT Exchange) - Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 7 -- Danny Ju, Oracle - Dali Java Persistence Tools demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 8 -- Greg Stachnick, Oracle - EclipseLink demo
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
- Raghu Srinivasan, Oracle
- Robin Smith, Oracle
- Ludovic Champenois, Sun Microsystems, GlassFish (https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net)
- Joanne Sun, Oracle
- Jon Sorensen, Tradescape Inc.
- Lothar Werzinger, Tradescape Inc.
- Sou-Cheng Choi, Oracle Corporation.
- Suresh Krishna Madhuvarsu, Oracle
- John Kern, Symbian Foundation
- David Bellefeuille, Protecode Inc.
- Ashwini Verma, Actuate (BIRT Exchange)
- Danny Ju, Oracle
- Greg Stachnick, Oracle
- Srikanth Ranganamyna, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Carol Babin, Cisco System Inc.
- Praveen K Subramanian, Cisco System Inc.
- Dinesh Siddhareddy, Cisco System Inc.