Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Ottawa
Heart & Crown Preston Street
353 B Preston St.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 18, 2009
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Jeff McAffer, EclipseSource
Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Jeff McAffer, Something cool with provisioning
- Jason Clarke, Crank Storyboard, something cool with embedded graphics!
- Doug Schaefer, Something cool with CDT and Android
- Presenter TDB - Oracle, Something cool with EclipseLink JPA and Dali
- Greg Johnson, RBR, A tedious tale: our RCP for oceanography - a random collection of p2, zeroconf, x-platform, jfreechart, joda, rxtx, and hudson. Oh, and some domain knowledge...
- Eric Moffatt, E4 Compatibility Layer, something cool with E4
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to lynn at eclipse dot org.
- Jeff McAffer, EclipseSource
- Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
- Charles Godwin, CA, Inc.
- Andrew Eidsness, jfront inc.
- Andrew Ross, Ingres , FOSSLC
- Kevin Barnes, SWT
- Andrew Niefer, IBM. (PDE/Build, Equinox p2)
- Doug Schaefer, Wind River
- Thomas Fletcher, Crank Software
- Jason Clarke, Crank Software
- Kenn Hussey, Embarcadero Technologies
- Jianqiang Shi, Omnitrol Networks
- Simon Kaegi, IBM
- Nick Edgar, IBM
- Denis Roy, Eclipse Foundation
- Peter Krogh, Oracle
- Jonathan Ball, IBM
- Greg Johnson, RBR
- Eric Moffatt, IBM
- Julio Pimentel, Castel Research Inc.
- Christian W. Damus, QNX Software Systems
- Dan Menard, Macadamian Technologies
- Quintin Armour, Macadamian Technologies