Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Hagenberg
Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Date and Time
26th of June, 13:00 to 15:30 (following the Hagenberg Research Day)
Feel free to add your name to the 'Who Is Attending' section of this page (you have to log in using your eclipse bugzilla account) or send a mail to the organizer.
Mario Winterer, Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
Note that the definite number and titles of the presentations may vary.
- Georg Buchgeher (SCCH), 'Integrated Software Architecture Management'.
- Christian Ernstbrunner (SCCH), 'DSL Based Application Generator'.
- Claus Klammer (SCCH), 'Eclipse based development tools for cellular phone software'.
- Stefan Mitsch (FH Hagenberg), 'Location Tracking with Eclipse based Geo Information System'.
- Mario Kreisberger (DGR DatenverarbeitungsgesmbH), 'PROFI.neo: Migration of a Legacy System to Eclipse RCP'.
- Michael Pfeiffer (SCCH), 'Comparison of Tool Support for Textual Domain-Specific Languages (openArchitectureWare, MontiCore, IDE Meta-Tooling Platform (IMP))'.
- Rick Rabiser, Wolfgang Heider (Christian Doppler Laboratory for Automated Software Engineering, Johannes Kepler University Linz), 'DOPLER - Integrated Tool Support for Software Product Line Engineering'.
- Gerald Zwettler (University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg, Bio- And Medical Informatics Research Group), 'MIPP – A Medical Image Processing Platform based on ITK, VTK and Eclipse RCP'.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Mario Winterer, SCCH
- Michael Moser, SCCH
- Georg Buchgeher, SCCH
- Christian Ernstbrunner, SCCH
- Claus Klammer, SCCH
- Mario Kreisberger, DGR DatenverarbeitungsgesmbH
- Michael Pfeiffer, SCCH
- Rick Rabiser, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Wolfgang Heider, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Gerald Zwettler, University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg, Bio- And Medical Informatics Research Group
- Franz Pfeifer, University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg, Bio- And Medical Informatics Research Group
- Werner Backfrieder, University of Applied Sciences Hagenberg, Bio- And Medical Informatics Research Group