Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Darmstadt
Location and Date
Deutsche Telekom AG
Products & Innovation
Find location in Google Maps
Date: Tuesday, June 23 2009, 17:00 - 20:30
Note: If you have been registered, there will be a free parking available for you. Follow the visitors path, tell your name and use visitor parking areas.
Hint: how to register
You can add yourself to the list of presenters, attendees by modifying the corresponding section of this page. For that you need an Eclipse Bugzilla Account.
The easiest way to get such an account is to click on the "log in" link in the upper right corner of the DemoCamp Wiki page and follow the instructions to create a new Bugzilla account. Or go directly to . Once you have your account (e-mail address + password), you can log in (again: upper right corner). Returning to the DemoCamp page, you will find  links for each section (to the right of the section header) which allow you to add yourself to the respective list.
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Achim Demelt, eXXcellent solutions gmbh: Modeling is fun!
- Jochen Hiller, Deutsche Telekom AG: Developing Google cloud applications using Google Plugin for Eclipse
- Frank Gerhardt: Dynamic OSGi application using Equinox
- Oliver Wolf, Sopera GmbH: Eclipse Swordfish -- an Open Source SOA Runtime Framework for the Enterprise
- Marcel Bruch, TU Darmstadt: Eclipse Code Recommenders -- How much can the IDE predict what you will write in the next seconds? Project Homepage
- Horst Hermanns, Deutsche Telekom AG: Extending Subclipse -- Enhanced Branch-/Merge-Strategy.
- James Branigan, Band XI International: Using OSGi and Equinox for Construction, Mining and Industrial applications.
- Elmar Eperiesi-Beck, CORISECIO: secRT -- Equinox based SOA Security Framework - a future Eclipse Project
- Gunnar Wagenknecht (AGETO): Equinox on Servers - An introduction to the Eclipse Gyrex project
- Michael Scharf (Wind River): MagicInterface -- strongly typed access to IMemento, IConfigurationElement, IPreferenceStore, IDialogSettings, ILaunchConfiguration, Properties, etc
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Jochen Hiller, Deutsche Telekom
- Lars Vogel Date does not work for me
- Achim Demelt, eXXcellent solutions gmbh
- Frank Gerhardt
- Oliver Wolf, Sopera GmbH
- Marcel Bruch, Software Technology Group @ TU Darmstadt
- Erik Vonderheid, Prostep AG
- Bastian Baist, Prostep AG / h_da
- Alexander Degenstein, Prostep AG / h_da
- Gabriel Weis, Deutsche Telekom
- Claus Winter, Deutsche Telekom
- Ion Gherasim 
- Erik Meißner, Prostep AG
- Thomas Fischer, Seitenbau GmbH
- Stefan Eichenhofer, Seitenbau GmbH
- Jörn Hameister, Prostep AG
- Horst Hermanns, Deutsche Telekom AG
- James Branigan, Band XI International
- Brett Hackleman, Band XI International
- John Cunningham, Band XI International
- Elmar Eperiesi-Beck, CORISECIO GmbH
- Bruno Quint, CORISECIO GmbH
- Gunnar Wagenknecht, AGETO
- Michael Bock, Odisys GmbH
- Johann Hofmann, SAP AG
Please register here if you intend to join the Eclipse Stammtisch. Deutsche Telekom will arrange a location in Darmstadt which can be reached by foot.