Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Berlin
Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 10589 Berlin
Date and Time
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Enrico Schnepel, COPE - (R)Evolution of the models
- Alex Koderman, verinice - Building your own RCP app, a telltale story about scratching an itch (and winning innovation awards) with Eclipse
- Tom Ritter, Model Sharing in Distributed Model-Driven Development
- Martin Flügge, Dawn Project
- Max Bureck, Visual QVT/R - a concrete graphical syntax for QVT Relations
- Eike Stepper, net4j
The list has been closed!
- (probably) "Eclipse get together" (Stammtisch) in a local restaurant
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.