Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009
From May 18 to June 26, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world to celebrate the Galileo release. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city. You don't need to be a software developer to attend!
The format of a DemoCamp is pretty informal. The idea is for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Austin, USA - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Budapest, Hungary - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Hamburg, Germany - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Portland, USA - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Utrecht, Netherlands - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Walldorf, Germany - May 19; Location: TBD
- Warszawa, Poland - Date TBD; Location: MIMUW s.5440, ul. Banacha 2
- Stuttgart, Germany - Date TBD
- Szeged, Germany - Date TBD