Eclipse DemoCamps December 2014/Frankfurt
Yatta Office Frankfurt a.M.
Mainzer Landstr. 50
60325 Frankfurt a.M.
LatLong: 50.1109392, 8.6639151
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014, opening 17:00
This Eclipse DemoCamp is sponsored by Yatta Solutions GmbH.
The Eclipse DemoCamp Frankfurt a.M. is supported and promoted by Software & Support Media GmbH.
Call for Demos
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
- Eclipse + Workspace = Profile… share it! - Frederic Ebelshäuser, Yatta Solutions GmbH
- Eclipse Concierge - an OSGi R5 framework for IoT applications - Jochen Hiller, QIVICON (powered by Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Visualizing geo data in Eclipse and on your website - Erdal Karaca, Eclipse LocationTech Geoff Project
- Luecken(x)text: mit Babysteps in die Xtext/Xtend Welt - Uli Merkel, Wo viele Wege beginnen
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it! Alternatively, use our website to register.
Note: Though its up to the speakers, please be aware that the event language in general will be German. Most talks will be hold in German.
- Johannes Jacop, Yatta Solutions
- Dr. Christian Schneider, Yatta Solutions
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
- Dr. Falk Lauterbach, Yatta Solutions
- Jochen Hiller, QIVICON (powered by Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Timur Achmetow, INDUSTRONIC GmbH & Co. KG
- Michael Scharf, scharf software
- Wolfgang Weigend, Oracle
- Gerd Aschemann
- Qaiser Abbasi, NovaTec Consulting GmbH
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Alexander Bouriakov, SER Solutions Deutschland GmbH
- Erdal Karaca
- Diana Kupfer, Eclipse Magazin
- Stephan Plantz
- Stefan Acker
- Uli Merkel, Wo viele Wege beginnen
- Christian Wehrheim
- Bernhard Ferlemann, Kombiverkehr Deutsche Gesellschaft für kombinierten Güterverkehr mbH & Co. KG
- Dr. Marco D'Onorio De Meo