Eclipse DemoCamps 2018/Darmstadt
Engage in the Eclipse and Java community this Summer at the Eclipse DemoCamp in Darmstadt. If you are interested in Open Source, Eclipse Projects, Java and more, this is the event to attend!
During the break and after the talks enjoy the networking, free beer, food and the opportunity to meet the speakers and project leads.
The demo camp will take place at the Deutsche Telekom office in T-Online-Allee 1, 64295 Darmstadt.
Date and Time
The DemoCamp will take place on Wednesday, June 20th at 18:00.
- 18:00 - 18:10 Welcome / Opening
- 18:10 - 18:40 Spring Tools 4 and Language Server Protocol (LSP)-based Tools for Spring - Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- 18:40 - 19:00 Slot
- 19:00 - 19:20 Slot
- 19:20 - 19:50 Break, Snacks
- 19:50 - 20:10 From JEE to Jakarta EE: On the way to Cloud Native Java - Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- 20:10 - 20:30 TBD - Frederic Ebelshäuser, yatta
- 20:30 - 20:50 Understanding the Smart Home - Kai Kreuzer, Deutsche Telekom AG
- 21:00 - end with the option to go to a nearby pub for further discussions
Registration / Who Is Attending
The event is free and open to anyone interested, but for the planning, we require you to register.
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Kai Kreuzer.
- Kai Kreuzer, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Jochen Hiller, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Simon Kaufmann, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Frederic Ebelshäuser, yatta
- Manuel Bork, yatta
Please add your name in alphabetical order.
If you are interested in presenting at this DemoCamp, please contact Kai Kreuzer.