Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps 2014/Ottawa"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
=== Photos ===
=== Photos ===
Revision as of 10:49, 15 July 2014
Most of the details have not been finalized @ this point (July 15/2014).
- The intent is to get a DemoCamp running here in Ottawa with the help of the local community. Ottawa has some really amazing folks in the Eclipse community, so lets hangout and show off some off the cool work being done!
- I'm looking for a few folks to take the lead on this. I <richard@eclipse> will help were needed but really want the community to rally and build around this event:)
- There will be a maximum of $300 dollars available for the event from the Eclipse Foundation.
- Sponsorship would be great!
- If you have any questions or need help with the wiki, please reach me @ richard @ eclipse dot org
FYI about DemoCamps @ Eclipse.
To Be Done
- Local organizer(s)
- Anywhere between 5-8. We'd like to include some IoT.
- Presentation format will be 20 minute presentations with 5 minutes of questions.
- Space with screen/projector
- Wi-fi would be nice but is not mandatory
- Firm date
- I've put out Tuesday, November 18 @ 1830hr as a start point.
Questions To Community
- Would you rather meet up @ a pub or have food delivered to a company location ie pizza?
- Somewhere in Ottawa
Date and Time
- Your name(s) here.
If you would like to present at this event, please add them below.
Who Is Attending
Please add your name below.
We'll be taking and posting photos after the event.