Eclipse DemoCamps 2008 - Ganymede Edition/Budapest
TBD: Miniatűr moved to Balaton for the summer...if you have a good suggestion or can provide an alternate venue, please drop a note to Brandon Ulrich.
- If you are outside of Budapest and need suggestions for accommodation or transport, please contact Orsolya Bali (Hungarian / English) or Brandon Ulrich (English / German).
Date and Time
26 June 2008 at 19:00.
Brandon Ulrich, B2 International (B2i)
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Feel free to present in either English or Hungarian. Last time we ran out of space, so register early ;)
- Szabolcs Bardy, Application model visualization using Eclipse GEF (en)
- Gergely Nagy, Introduction to data binding with Eclipse (en)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Brandon Ulrich, B2i
- Richárd Legéndi ELTE IKKK, AITIA International
- Ferenc Boldog, GTS-Datanet
- Balazs Banfai, B2i
- Zsolt Torok, B2i
- Istvan Benedek, B2i
- Bence Olah, B2i
- Srdan Bejakovic, B2i
- Zoli Verebes, B2i
- Leo Devai, B2i
- Orsolya Bali, B2i
- Gergely Nagy, B2i
- Viktor Kelemen, ZuiPrezi LTD, Kitchen Budapest
- Szabolcs Bardy, B2i