Eclipse DemoCamp Neon 2016/Graz
Salomon Automation GmbH (SSI Schaefer)
8114 Frisach, AT (a few minutes outside Graz)
2. Date and Time
November 17th, 2016
Closing: 21:00 official
The Eclipse DemoCamp will be sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation and Salomon Automation GmbH.
If you or your company would like to sponsor the event (food, drinks, ...) please leave a note here.
If you would like to give a demo, please add a proposal here, and we'll try to fit it to the schedule.
Please also note the time that you would like to spend on the Demo. The standard timeslot is 15 minutes, shorter is OK.
- Eclipse TEA. 15 Minutes - Markus Duft (SSI Schaefer)
- (Efficient Launch Configurations. 15 Minutes - Markus Duft (SSI Schaefer))
- Scripting Eclipse with EASE. 15 Minutes - Christian Pontesegger (Infineon)
- (Why contributing to open Source? 5-10 Minutes - Christian Pontesegger (Infineon))
- Interactive programming with Jupyter and Eclipse EASE. 15 Minutes - Martin Kloesch
- Dynamic Bundle loading with EASE... - Bernhard Wedl (Infineon)
- ?? - Ralph Mueller (Eclipse Foundation)
- ?? - Tom Schindl (Bestsolution)
- Modeling Statemachines with Xtext - Michael Thonhause (SSI Schaefer)
- AERI in Eclipse Neon - Leveraging Automated Error Reporting for your own Eclipse Plugins and RCP Applications - Marcel Bruch (Codetrails)
- Eclipse Code Recommenders & Ctrlflow Code Search - Eclipse Code Completion and Code Search Reconsidered - Marcel Bruch (Codetrails)
Schedule is currently being adjusted. This is the current draft (even times may still change):
16:00 -- Arrival, Meet and Greet
16:30 -- Opening/Intro, SSI Schaefer
16:45 -- ... Sessions TBD ...
17:00 -- ...
17:15 -- ...
17:30 -- ...
17:45 -- ...
18:00 -- Break
18:30 -- ...
18:45 -- ...
19:00 -- ...
19:15 -- ...
19:30 -- Networking (Beer, Soft drinks, ...) 21:00 -- The “official” End. No need to rush out of the building
Language of the presentations: EN
6. Who is attending
Registration: here or at doodle.com