Eclipse DemoCamp Neon 2016/Braunschweig
The ticket registration is open: http://eclipseneon.eventbrite.com
Date and Time
31th May - 6pm | 18:00 Uhr
Jonathan Beddig, BREDEX GmbH
- Jonas Helming from Eclipse Source is talking about EMF
Abstract: "Building a complex UIs with EMF in 25 minutes"
EMF in combination with EMF Forms promises to drastically reduce the effort for building form-based UIs for data entities. However, articles, blogs, and slides can lie. The goal of this talk is to give a real impression of how these technologies perform in practice. We will therefore skip boring slides and theoretical explanations and dive directly into the development of a single form including data definition, validation, rule-based visibility, layouting and more.
- Simon Scholz from Vogella will be talking about the Eclipse Platform
- Alexander Nyssen from Itemis will present GEF 4
- Alexandra Schladebeck from Bredex will do a Jubula demonstration
- Ralph Müller from the Eclipse Foundation will talk about the work of the foundation with European research projects.
- Volker Hoffzahn & Niels Würzbach will talk about RCP
Abstract: "RCP with a difference - alternative UI concepts for enterprise applications with e4, e(fx)clipse and JavaFX"
Demonstration of an application developed using the e4 platform with e(fx)clipse and JavaFX with e4-independent interactions for general navigation.
More presenters coming soon