Eclipse DemoCamp Mars 2015/Bonn
Collegium Leoninum Bonn, up to 80 participants
When traveling by car, you'd better use http://www.bcp-bonn.de/bcp/index.php?id=95 which is open 24h.
Date and Time
Monday, June 8th, 2015, 18:15
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by itemis AG, Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Matthias Gutheil.
Our time constraints allow 8-9 presentations. Inform Matthias Gutheil if you would like to give a presentation at the DemoCamp in Bonn.
- The new Client API, BREDEX GmbH
- Advanced Spring Boot and CF support for Eclipse, Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- The Automated Error Reporting Initiative for Eclipse Mars - Where we are 9 months and thousands of error reports later, Marcel Bruch, Codetrails
- Taking Codesearch beyond your Workspace. With Ctrlflow. Marcel Bruch, Ctrlflow - Rethinking the I in IDE
- 18:15 - 18:30 Reception
- 18:30 - 18:35 Opening
- 18:35 - 18:55
- 19:00 - 19:20
- 19:20 - 19:50 Break, Snacks
- 19:50 - 20:10
- 20:15 - 20:35
- 20:40 - 21:00
- 21:00 - 21:20 Break
- 21:20 - 21:40
- 21:45 - 22:05
- 22:10 - 22:30
- 22:30 - open end Eclipse Stammtisch at Collegium Leoninum Bonn
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Matthias Gutheil.
- Boris Brodski, Freelancer
- Wolfgang George, itemis AG
- Matthias Gutheil, itemis AG
- Jan Nonnen, Viaboxx GmbH
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
Please add your name in alphabetical order.