Eclipse Day Florence 2012
More info on event site
- Open Source Processes: Lessons for Industry - Mike Milinkovich (Executive Director of Eclipse Foundation)
- Xcore: Ecore Meets Xtext - Ed Merks (Team Lead of Eclipse Modeling Framework)
- Eclipse Data Modeling at an Enterprise Scale - Eike Stepper (Team Lead of CDO Model Repository) & Robert Blust (UBS)
- Language Development with Xtext - Sven Efftinge (Team Lead of Xtext Framework)
- Modular Web and Mobile Applications with RAP - Ralf Sternberg (Rich Ajax Platform co-lead)
- Testing Eclipse Applications with Jubula - Hans-Joachim Brede (BREDEX)
- Modeling in the Italian industries - Federico Tomassetti (Politecnico di Torino)
- Eclipse 4: The past and future of the new generation of the Eclipse Platform - Tom Schindl (Eclipse committer)
- Multi-frontend Business Applications with Eclipse Scout - Jens Thuesen (BSI) & Andreas Hoegger (Eclipse Scout co-lead) & Matthias Zimmermann (Eclipse Scout co-lead)
- RCP and RAP in mission critical projects: some Italian experiences - Fausto Telia (IBM IT Architect)
- Cool Android 4.0 development with Eclipse - Lars Vogel (Android and Eclipse trainer and consultant)
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers has closed!
If you want to be involved in the Eclipse Day, we still have sponsorship opportunities available. If you want more information, please send an email to email@example.com
Registration is being done here. You must pre-register for the event.
The event is free but we encourage all attendees to support the Eclipse community by making a donation via our Friends of Eclipse program.
Support a great free event while making qualified contacts with Italian participants!
We have various packages available to sponsor the Eclipse Day. All sponsorship will be used to fund the day and make the event free for the participants.
If you want more information about sponsorship of Eclipse Day Florence 2012, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.