EclipseLink defines several XML XSD files for configuration of EclipseLink meta-data.
- EclipseLink ORM XML XSD - Contains EclipseLink extensions to the JPA ORM XML schema, and can be used in place of the JPA orm.xml file.
- JPA 2.0 Persistence XML XSD - JPA 2.0 spec persistence.xml file.
- JPA 2.0 ORM XML XSD - JPA 2.0 spec orm.xml file.
- JPA 1.0 Persistence XML XSD - JPA spec persistence.xml file.
- JPA 1.0 ORM XML XSD - JPA spec orm.xml file.
Native ORM, Moxy, EIS
- EclipseLink native mapping XSD - Contains EclipseLink native ORM mappings, as well as OXM Moxy mappings, and EIS mappings. Sometimes referred to as the project.xml file.
- EclipseLink native sessions XSD - Contains EclipseLink native ORM sessions, as well as OXM Moxy sessions, and EIS sessions. Sometimes referred to as the sessions.xml file.
- EclipseLink Database Web Services XSD - Contains properties, such as service name, generated sessions.xml file name, and query definitions, for EclipseLink Database Web Services.