Difference between revisions of "EclipseLink/UserGuide/MOXy/Runtime"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:48, 23 July 2012
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
EclipseLink MOXy is one implementation of the standard runtime defined by the JAXB specification. To specify EclipseLik MOXy as your JAXB provider:
- Add the JAXB APIs (included in Java SE 6) and eclipselink.jar on your classpath.
- Use a jaxb.properties file (in the same package as your domain classes.
For more information, see:
- Specifying the EclipseLink Runtime
- Dynamic JAXB Bootstrapping
- Querying Objects by XPath
- Converting XML to Objects (Unmarshalling)
- Binding to an Existing Document