EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Advanced JPA Development/Performance/Weaving/Disabling Weaving with Persistence Unit Properties
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
Disabling Weaving with Persistence Unit Properties
To Disable weaving using EclipseLink persistence unit properties:
- Configure your persistence.xml file with one or more of the following properties set to false:
- eclipselink.weaving – disables all weaving;
- eclipselink.weaving.lazy – disables weaving for lazy loading (indirection);
- <tt>eclipselink.weaving.changetracking – disables weaving for change tracking;
- eclipselink.weaving.fetchgroups – disables weaving for fetch groups.
- eclipselink.weaving.internal – disables weaving for internal optimization.
- eclipselink.weaving.eager – disables weaving for indirection on eager relationships.
Disabling Weaving for Change Tracking in the persistence.xml File
<persistence> <persistence-unit name="HumanResources"> <class>com.acme.Employee</class> ... <properties> <property name="eclipselink.weaving.changetracking" value="false" /> </properties> </persistence-unit> </persistence>
The following example shows how to disable all weaving: in this example, EclipseLink does not weave for lazy loading (indirection), change tracking, or internal optimization.
Disabling All Weaving in the persistence.xml File
<persistence> <persistence-unit name="HumanResources"> <class>com.acme.Employee</class> ... <properties> <property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="false" /> </properties> </persistence-unit> </persistence>
For more information, see the EclipseLink JPA Persistence Unit Properties for Customization and Validation table.
- Package and and deploy your application. For more information, see Packaging and Deploying EclipseLink JPA Applications.