The following examples are provided to assist developers with their adoption and usage of EclipseLink's SDO functionality.
Note: Any examples listed without links are place-holders. If there is an example you would like to see please add it to the list.
EclipseLink SDO Examples
- Convert an XML Schema to SDO Metadata
- Using Dynamic DataObjects
- Using Dynamic DataObjects to Manipulate XML
- Running the SDO Compiler - Generating Type Safe DataObjects
- Using Type Safe DataObjects to Manipulate XML
- Converting POJOs to/from SDO DataObjects using the POJO/SDO Bridge
- Accessing Relational Data as SDO DataObjects using JPA