< EclipseLink | Examples | REST
Revision as of 13:18, 17 August 2010 by Blaise.doughan.oracle.com (New page: ==Overview== In this example we will create a standards based REST service using EclipseLink JPA & JAXB. * '''Database Model'''...)
In this example we will create a standards based REST service using EclipseLink JPA & JAXB.
- Database Model - This is the database model that we will expose as a REST service.
- Entity Model - We will interact with our database using JPA entities.
- XML Binding - JAXB/MOXy will be used to apply an XML representation to our JPA entities.
- REST Service - An EJB session bean will be used to implment the JAX-RS service.
- REST Client - We will create a client to interact with our REST service.